How to use tools for torrent download
- A VPN app to get access to Torrent sites. In my country, many torrent sites are blocked. The Torrent technology (P2P file sharing) is not only for illegal downloads but many legal software and videos are available for download via torrents as well. I prefer Nord VPN for anonymity. It is available for almost all platforms with some good servers. P2P is allowed. BTW, we will use a torrent leecher web service.
- A download manager, I prefer Internet Download Manager for Windows and Advanced Download Manager (buy Pro for ad free experience) for Android.
- An account in Torrent Leecher site like Zbigz , the premium service is good but has some cost. If the file size is not too big then seedr.cc also provides good speed and 2GB storage to start with for free.
The 1-2-3 of the process:
- Connect to VPN, for anonymous connection and access to Torrent site. The detailed connection process will vary from one software to another.
- Copy the magnet link of the torrent file from the site. Add the link to seedr or zbigz. There are a number of torrent leecher services available with different free and paid plans. I have listed only those which I personally have used and found to be working well. We can also paste to torrent file lik as well instead of magnet links. 3.The leecher service will start caching the file requested in its own servers. It is something like the leecher service download the torrent file in a similar manner as it is done in our own PC via Torrent Clients. We leave the leecher site till the caching is complete. Sometimes it takes longer time for the process to complete. Once the caching process is complete, the file can be downloaded as usual. Use the download manager of your choice to download it at maximum speed.