How to Choose the Best Topics for
Table of Contents
Starting a blog?
You must decide what type of blog you want to write. You can decide to write about something personal, like your own life, or you can write about something general, like politics.
Some people find it challenging to choose what they should blog about because there are so many topics.
Choosing the best niche for your blog is an essential part of setting up your blog. It will reflect the style of writing that you are comfortable with and enable you to focus on topics relevant to your target audience. Would you mind keeping it simple but clear?
Remember that the attention span of your audience is limited, so you should supply them with an idea of what they’re getting into early on.
There are some things you can do to find out which blogging niche might be perfect for you. First of all, take some time and write down everything that interests or excites you. What do you care about the most? What are the topics that matter most to you? The solution is easy! Just choose one of the topics you love or are passionate about and blog about it. You can use popular blog-post topics if you wish or go for something original.
Affiliate Disclaimer: The links mentioned in this article may contain affiliate links. It means if you click and purchase through the links I may earn a small commission without you being charged extra.
Choosing The Best Domain Name For Starting a blog in 2021?
A domain name is the web address for a website. It may be derived from a business or personal name, or it may be entirely different. A domain name gives your blog its identity. It’s something people will search for, and it’s what people will use to find your blog in the future.
A domain name is not only used for branding purposes but also search engine optimisation (SEO). It can help you rank higher on Google or other search engine results pages (SERPs). The best way to come up with a good domain name is by using a domain generator tool.
Choosing the best domain name for your blog is one of the most crucial things to consider when starting a blog.
Before creating your blog, you’ll need to register a domain name and web hosting service with a company like Bluehost, GreenGeeks or Hostinger. I use Namecheap for registering my domains. Domain.com is also an excellent registrar for domains. Namecheap has the most competitive prices, so they are one of the most popular domain name registrars.
NameCheap is a domain registrar that offers both personal and business solutions to its customers. They offer domains at competitive prices with affordable renewal rates, making them one of the most popular options for web creators. They also provide various top-level domains and hosting packages that allow you to set up your website with minimal fuss. NameCheap has been in the industry for over ten years, so they have a deep understanding of how domains work and the importance of obtaining a domain from an accredited institution.
Domain names can be expensive, so you must find the right one with these factors in mind! Also, keep in mind the domain and hosting service renewal fees. Most of the hosting services may carry enhanced renewal fees than the first invoiced amount.
How to choose a good web hosting company?
Whether setting up a blog, an online store or an eCommerce website, you need to have a web hosting company. You should answer the question, “what kind of website do you want to create?” It doesn’t require much infrastructure if it is just a static website, so that the cheapest web hosting will suffice.
If your goal is to create an online store, you need a web hosting company that offers eCommerce features like SSL certificates and shopping cart software. In today’s time, most blogging sites run on WordPress, and most web hosting companies provide managed WordPress hosting.
Some Recommended Web Hosting companies for beginners.
- Bluehost: They provide hosting for over 1 million websites and work to protect your site with security, 24/7 monitoring, and performance. Bluehost is one of the leading web hosting companies in the United States. They provide top-tier domain hosting services to bloggers, small business owners, web designers and developers. The company has an impressive history in enabling entrepreneurs worldwide to boldly go where they usually couldn’t afford: A domain and website that can serve as a launching pad for an online business or hobby project.
- GreenGeeks: Greengeeks has been around for a while, and we can see why. They offer affordable yet exceptional hosting services that are perfect for your website. Greengeeks is one of the best hosts out there because they provide quality hosting at an affordable price. They also have excellent customer service, and they’ve been in business since 2009. Greengeeks is one of the top web hosts for many reasons. They offer very competitive prices, stellar customer service, and reliable servers powered by wind energy! CNET, which is universally known for its technology and product reviews, has announced its top choices in the web hosting services industry. We’re excited to announce that CNET has rated GreenGeeks as one of the Best Web Hosting Services in 2021.
- A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting is the perfect high speed and user-friendly solution for your blog or website. They are known for their new WordPress hosting solutions, ideal for small businesses, bloggers, and anyone looking for a high-quality WordPress hosting service. A2 Hosting has options to host your website with them on either Linux or Windows servers. We recommend that you host your website with them on Linux servers because it is faster than Windows servers and has better security features.
- Hostinger is one of the prominent web hosting services providers in the field. They have been catering to a vast audience with their highly reliable and secure hosting services for many years now. They offer the cheapest rates with reliable service. Hostinger has plans starting at very reasonable rates so that anyone can begin their blogging journey and later on upgrade the plans for more benefits.
- NameHero: Web hosting is a crucial component of any successful online business. NameHero provides cloud Web Hosting with 99.9% uptime to over 500,000+ websites. NameHero was voted World’s Best in the Web Hosting category for 2019 by Leading Reviews and was named a Top Company in 2018 by Entrepreneur Magazine while providing world-class customer service and 24/7 support. Black Friday Deals are Live now.
Cloud Hosting Services:
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a cloud hosting service that offers managed hosting for Google Cloud, Vultr, Linode, Digital Ocean and Amazon AWS. They provide our customers with the tools to configure their server in less than 5 minutes. Their servers are built with CentOS 7. Cloud hosting services for small and medium-sized businesses. I use the beginner plan with Vultr (high-frequency server) from Cloudways and have hosted multiple sites. Try Cloudway Free for three days before deciding to subscribe (Use Code “NEELSWORLD” for a discount). Try FREE for three days.
- Vultr: If you are a bit more technically inclined, you can try Cloud Hosting services by Vultr and save some money compared to Cloudways. I highly recommend the Vultr High-Frequency servers to starter blogs at an affordable price point. You can try with a USD100 credit for a month below:
The services above have been highly rated across many reviews and should offer a good starting point to dive into the world of blogging. Choose your service as per your budget and requirement and in future, you can always upgrade to suit the scalability.